Terms and Conditions
- The fitting fee is required at the time of booking the appointment. This is non refundable if the customer cancels with less than 48 hours notice.
- All saddle fitting charges, adjustments, flocking and travel expenses must be made in full on the day of the fitting.
- A 45% deposit is required on all orders. Full payment is required before the item is delivered or at the time of fitting. Deposits are non refundable unless the order is cancelled within 2 days.
- In accordance with the consumer rights act 2015 customers have a 14 day cooling off period with the exception of bespoke/made to measure items.
- If an item is returned within the 14 days a refund will be given, less the deposit and call out fee/postage and a 10% charge for any wear and tear may be deducted.
- Any alterations required after 28 days of the purchase of a saddle will be charged at the standard rate.
- Saddle fitting charges cover consultation for one horse. Additional horses at the same location will be charged as agreed. Travel charged may be split between customers on the same yard.
- Repairs will be quoted for before work commences, and payment is required in full on the day the item is returned.
- Faulty items should be returned within 14 days for inspection. Please allow up to 28 days for replacement of the goods.
- Your saddle will need to be checked on a 3-6 monthly basis to ensure correct fit and balance. It is your responsibility to arrange this.
- Horses change shape as they put on or lose weight and gain or lose fitness. If you are aware that your horse has altered in shape, please book in to have your saddle re-assessed; it may need re-balancing or refitting with more or less flock or the temporary use of shims.
- Your saddle has been sold fit for purpose, it is satisfactory quality, is as described, meets your expectations and has been installed (fitted) correctly at the time of fitting.
- We reserve the right to refuse to meet orders where the product/service may have been listed at an incorrect price or an offer has expired.
- The Saddle Barn reserve title to goods until paid for in full.
- In the event that you are not happy with the service that has been provided to you, please inform the Saddle Barn via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
MODEL CANCELLATION FORM FOR CONSUMER CUSTOMERS
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
To The Saddle Barn LTD
I/We [*] hereby give notice that I/We [*] cancel my/our [*] contract of sale of the following goods [*]/for the supply of the following service [*],
Ordered on [*]/received on [*],
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper),
[*] Delete as appropriate